The Teaching Music History Conference is organized by the Pedagogy Study Group of the American Musicological Society. The 2015 edition will be hosted on June 5-6 by the University of Cincinnati, College-Conservatory of Music (CCM).
All conference activities will take place at CCM in room 3225, Mary Emery Hall.
- John Hausmann (University of Cincinnati)
- Colin Roust (University of Kansas)
- Matteo Magarotto (University of Cincinnati)
- Daniel Barolsky (Beloit College), Chair
- James Briscoe (Butler University)
- Amelia Davidson (University of Kansas)
- Scott Dirkse (University of California at Santa Barbara)
- John Spilker (Nebraska Wesleyan University)
- Sandra Yang (Cedarville University)